- Evaluator. Building Capacity for Threat Prevention, Assessment, and Response in Urban Missouri Schools. Bureau of Justice Assistance, Department of Justice (15PBJA-23-GG-04385-STOP). $2,000,000. (2023 - 2026). [new!]
- Evaluator. Building Capacity for Threat Assessment and Response in Rural Missouri Schools. Bureau of Justice Assistance, Department of Justice (15PBJA-22-GG-04702-STOP). $1,999,937. (2023 - 2025). [new!]
- Co-investigator. Impact and Outcomes of School Threat Assessment (#15PNIJ-22-GG-03143-MUMU). National Institute of Justice. $999,177. Sub-award from the University of Virginia (2023 - 2025). [new!]
- Evaluator. Increasing Teachers’ Capacity for Integrating Mathematics, Social-Emotional Learning, and Equity (Math + SEL +E). Supporting Effective Educator Development (SEED) Grant (award # S423A220084). U.S. Department of Education. (2023-2025). [new!]
- Co-investigator. Statewide implementation of school threat assessment in Florida. National Institute of Justice. $595,845. (2020-RF-CX-0002, 2021 - 2023). [ongoing]
As of 2019.05.01.
- Co-investigator, Enhancing the Capacity of Rural Schools to Identify, Prevent, and Intervene in Youth Mental Health Concerns: The National Center for Rural School Mental Health, U.S. Department of Education Institute of Education Sciences (R305C190014) $9.9m (2019-2024) [new]
- Co-investigator, Improvement of School Climate Assessment in Virginia Secondary Schools, National Institute of Justice #2017-CK-BX-0007) $999k (2018-2020)
- Co-investigator. Evaluation of a training program to promote effective school leadership. Institute of Education Sciences (R305A170180). $3.3m (2017 - 2022)
- Co-Principal Investigator. Implementing a comprehensive data-based coordinated system of care for school districts to promote youth academic success and social emotional development: A researcher-practitioner partnership. Institute of Education Sciences (R305H170023). $400k (2017 - 2020)
- Evaluator, Whole-school restorative practices project. Investing in Innovation (i3; U411C160035) grant, U.S. Department of Education. (Jan 2017 - Dec 2020), $2.9m.
- Co-investigator, Evaluation of a Principal Training Program to Promote Safe and Civil Schools. National Institute of Justice (2016-CK-BX-0004). (Jan 2017 - 2020), $4.1m.
- Co-investigator, Student Threat Assessment as a Safe and Supportive Prevention Strategy (National Institute of Justice, Department of Justice, Grant 2014-CK-BX-0004) awarded to the University of Virginia (Jan 2015-2020), $2.5 m
- Co-investigator, University of Missouri Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Research and Training Program in the Education Sciences. (2015-2020). U.S. Department of Education Institute of Education Sciences (Postdoctoral Program) (R305B150028). $699k. [ongoing]
- Consultant. Developing a Research and Policy Agenda to Improve School Climate in Virginia. (2017 - 2019). Researcher-Practitioner Partnership. Institute of Education Sciences (R305H170016).